Below are the best bed and breakfast inns in Asheville and western North Carolina mountains near Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway for a romantic getaway. All have luxury accommodations with a private bath, delicious breakfasts and many extra amenities. With the large number of Asheville B&Bs, the inns are competitive, translating into highly reviewed places with well-appointed rooms and helpful innkeepers. While rates may appear higher at B&Bs compared to some hotels and rentals, you'll get many extras at no extra charge. Take home memories for a lifetime.
Tip: Book direct with the inns for best rates, special requests and vacation guidance!
Best B&Bs in and near Asheville
... read more
Top 10 reasons to stay in an Asheville bed and breakfast
1. The Innkeepers: B&B owners and innkeepers are part tour guide, part historian, part chef, part housekeeper. They do this for the love of hospitality - so it's not just a job. Book direct with them!
2. Gracious & Helpful: Get personalized recommendations to help you plan the perfect getaway for your interests and dreams. From finding the best restaurants to arranging an extra special experience, you'll have access to plenty of local advice.
3. Food: Lucky for you, awake to one of the best breakfasts in town. Innkeepers get up very early to prepare a homecooked meal. It's a great time to visit with other guests to trade ideas for things to do. Linger with your coffee on the front porch or living room. Many have evening pre-dinner wine tastings too.
4. Value: While the rates at B&Bs often appear higher than other places to stay, they include many amenities at no extra charge - including breakfasts, afternoon snacks, wi-fi, parking, gardens and more.
4. Reputation: Many B&Bs depend on word-of-mouth recommendations and great reviews. So they always work hard to make each stay the best possible.
5. Originality: Each bed and breakfast is one of a kind. Since there is such a big variety of inns, pick one that fits your tastes.
6. Backstories: Many of the B&Bs are located in historic houses with plenty of history and character. Innkeepers also have fascinating and inspiring stories of their journey.
8. Memories: Do you remember the generic hotel room that you stayed in five years ago? Make priceless memories that you'll talk about for many years. Staying in a B&B is a bucket list item for many.
9. Peaceful: Make yourself at home! Enjoy peaceful moments of serenity - snuggled by a fire or rocking on a porch. Find perfect spots to slow down and unwind.
10. Great Locations: Often, a bed and breakfast is in a residential neighborhood, giving a sense of being at your home away from home. And they are super convenient to plenty of things to do.
See More Top Lodging by Category