Here are our favorite and best Asheville hotels, resorts and full service country inns - ranging from luxury to budget. They are located near Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway in the western North Carolina mountains. Included are some top accommodations outside the city near our small towns, national parks, forests, hiking trails and waterfalls.
Asheville has a wonderful selection of hotels - ranging from luxury to budget. Many are in or near downtown and the Biltmore Estate. Also find highly-reviewed resorts in surrounding towns and picturesque mountain settings near plenty of hiking and waterfalls. Make reservations well in advance, especially for summer weekends and in October (peak fall color). Many hotels offer complimentary breakfast and many amenities like swimming pools and free WiFi. The Asheville Airport is located about 20 minutes south of downtown, so it's an easy drive from most.
- Downtown: Walk to restaurants, shops, bars and more. Expect higher rates for the convenience. Many new hotels are under construction downtown, bringing even more lodging options.
- Tunnel Road: Just a tunnel away from downtown and just two miles from Biltmore. Easy access to Blue Ridge Parkway.
- South Asheville: Includes the Biltmore Park and Airport areas very convenient to Chimney Rock, Hendersonville and Pisgah National Forest.
- West Asheville: Explore the fun Haywood Road and River Arts Districts. Take I-40 west to Waynesville and the Great Smoky Mountains.
- North Asheville: From Weaverville to Hot Springs, this area has easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway and hikes on the Appalachian Trail.
See More Top Lodging by Category