The history and charm of the mountains have long been a romantic destination for couples looking to get away from it all. Romantic weekend getaways in NC mountains come in many shapes and sizes, with a variety of settings that set the stage for couples to reconnect and enjoy one another.
Many of our beautiful Inns and B&Bs score high on romance and are situated on quaint properties with large, wrap-around porches, gorgeous gardens and offer authentic southern hospitality. Many offer couple packages that include amenities like couple’s massage, chocolates, wine and more.
Spend a romantic afternoon on the front porch of a B&B. (The Black Walnut B&B Inn)
Our cabins and cottages in the mountains make it easy to cozy up to one another! Many have hot tubs with mountain views in rustic settings that are perfect for the couple looking to get away from it all.
Take a dip in the hot tub together! (Cottages at Spring House Farm)
For the couple looking to be in the heart of it all, many inns and hotels in and around Asheville are nearby award-winning restaurants, breweries, local shops and more. Many hotels in the area have rooftop bars with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Hotels often have specials and packages for couples.
Top Romantic Places to Stay & Packages
Rate: From $730 for 2 nights/2 people
Rate: $380 plus room cost
Rates: $240/single, $470/couple
Rates: Start at $270
- Be sure to plan ahead and book spa visits with our Top 20 Spas, Massage and Wellness guide. When staying at a B&B, many owners will do this for you, a great perk!
- See Biltmore and enjoy a wine tasting that is included with your day pass to the house.
- Plan some fun things to do with our Top Guided Tours & Experiences.
- Call your lodging ahead of time and see if they can arrange any romantic extras like rose petals on the bed, champagne upon arrival, or even help with a planned proposal!
- Take a picnic to a waterfall! See our 60 Waterfalls Near Asheville, each with detailed hike guides.
- Choose from 15 Wineries Near Asheville for a romantic wine tasting with views of the mountains.
- Thinking of popping the question? See our Top 12 Places for Proposals & Romance at Biltmore