It’s easy to feel like royalty when you enter the grounds of Biltmore. As one of Asheville’s most notable highlights, Biltmore has a way of drawing visitors both near and far. There's a lot to experience on the 8,000-acre estate, including the 250-room mansion, 75 acres of gardens, the nation’s most visited winery, shopping, dining, guided tours, hiking trails and more.
Biltmore offers excellent accommodations on the estate, including The Inn at Biltmore and Village Hotel. Staying on the estate allows you to experience Biltmore at night, a fun perk! Enjoy evenings strolling through Antler Hill Village with live music, restaurants and events.
There are also many Biltmore lodging options just outside of the estate. The area's hotels and B&B’s offer packages that include Biltmore day passes (including a second day free option) and are less than a mile from the entrance.
Places to Stay Within a Mile of Biltmore Entrance
Helpful links & tips for visiting Biltmore and Asheville:
- See our Biltmore Insider’s Guide for top events, things to do and guided tours on the estate.
- See our Packages & Specials page for discounts on Biltmore and other accommodations.
- If visiting in the Fall, see our Fall at Biltmore guide, including top photo spots and special tours.
- Christmas at Biltmore starts November 1st, with Candlelight Evening Tours and other holiday events. See our guide for full details!
- Downton Abbey: The Exhibition runs November 8, 2019- April 7, 2020.
- Find other Top Guided Tours & Experiences in and around Asheville.
- See our Restaurant Guide for all the best places to eat in downtown Asheville.