Limited Special: 3 for $30 with free shipping! Our second annual wall calendar is here for 2018! Titled "Beautiful Blue Ridge of North Carolina", it features the jewels of our mountains and foothills that include national parks and forests, state parks, Biltmore, Cherokee heritage, small towns, art and more. We hope our RomanticAsheville.com photographs inspire you all year. Order online or pick it up at Asheville retailers (list is below). It's a great souvenir and holiday gift. The cover features a wintry scene atop Roan Mountain. Since it's a limited-edition, order yours soon since last year's edition sold out.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of the calendar goes to the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area as they work hard to protect and promote our natural beauty and mountain heritage. They are a wonderful non-profit, affiliated with the National Park Service. Read more about them below.
Click here to order now! Limited Special: 3 for $30 with free shipping! Or order 1 for $10.95 plus $3 shipping.
Here are our monthly features:
- January: Mt Mitchell State Park
- February: Appalachian Trail National Scenic Trail
- March: Cherokee
- April: South Mountains State Park
- May: Nantahala National Forest
- June: Blue Ridge Parkway
- July: Chimney Rock State Park
- August: Pisgah National Forest
- September: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- October: Cherohala Skyway National Scenic Byway
- November: Christmas at Biltmore House
- December: Small Towns: Forest City Lights
The calendar size is 8.5x11 folded - so it's 11x17 when hanging. It's printed on premium 100# matte paper. In addition, the final spread is a 12-month 2019 calendar!
Click here to order now! Early Bird Special: 3 for $30 with free shipping! Or order 1 for $10.95 plus $3 shipping.
Also, buy them at these locations while supplies last!
- Diamond Brand Outdoors (Downtown & South Asheville)
- Frugal Backpacker, Westgate
- Barnes & Noble, Asheville Mall
- Hendersonville Visitor Center
- Black Mountain Visitor Center
- NC Arboretum
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian
- Asheville Visitor Center Gift Shop
- Cradle of Forestry, Pisgah National Forest
- Green Sage Café (downtown, Westgate)
- John C. Campbell Folk School
Read about our 2017 Calendar Fundraiser that netted a $17,000+ donation.
Blue Ridge National Heritage Area
100% of the profits from the sale of this calendar go to the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area, the only organization in Western North Carolina solely dedicated to the stewardship of the five legacies of Southern Appalachian culture – music, craft, natural beauty, agriculture and Cherokee heritage.
Designated by Congress in 2003, the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area is blazing new craft and music trails to guide visitors across 29 mountain counties. Their projects provide opportunities to hear live mountain music, encourage young students to play traditional music, and connect crafters with new audiences. The nonprofit partnership revitalizes rural communities with seed investments to promote heritage tourism and to preserve our cultural inheritance for future generations.
Visit them at the Blue Ridge Parkway Visitor Center located at 195 Hemphill Knob Road, Asheville, North Carolina, 28803, where their staff will help you find off the beaten path experiences throughout Western North Carolina. Read more about them.