The very popular Asheville Outlets mall opened a few years ago with a big variety of national retailers and continues to expand. The open-air shopping village currently has 70+ outlets conveniently located at the intersection of I-26 at Brevard Road (6 miles from Biltmore and 7 miles from downtown Asheville). The NC Arboretum and Blue Ridge Parkway are just two miles away. So it's perfect for a relaxing evening after a hike or exploring waterfalls. And a great stop for holiday shopping!
We are thrilled that they converted an outdated enclosed mall into a bright and wonderful outdoor village. Our favorite stores include Field & Stream, and outlets for West Elm and Restoration Hardware. The indoor food court has a variety of restaurants, and there are many special events and sales throughout the year. The village is dog-friendly, but many stores are not. A Pet Way Station with water and grass area is located behind West Elm Outlet.
Check the Asheville Outlets Web site for sale information, events, special deals, hours and timely coupons. Sign up for their eclub for benefits and inside scoop. They are open every day. They have extended hours for the Christmas season. They usually open at 6 PM on Thanksgiving Day.
Don't miss the deals in the huge Dillard's Clearance store!
Tips for Visiting
- Often, there are major sales for every big holiday. So perfect timing for your vacation!
- Customer Service with VIP customer sign-in, coupon books, wheelchairs, taxi assistance, and more.
- Public Restrooms are located in Food Court and next to Mall Management Office, Gap Factory Store, GNC and Under Armour.
- Strollers Rentals available for a $5 rental near Gap Factory Store.
- Bike Racks are located near Food Court, Nike Factory Store and Dollar Tree.
- Electric Charging Stations are located in the parking lot near Coach Outlet and Food Court.
- The Mobile Patrol Program has uniformed officers patrolling the parking areas actively seeking customers in need in marked Security Vehicles. They will assist you with lockout assistance, tire inflation, jump starting a batter, and vehicle location.
- Asheville Transit stops here, Bus Route W2.
- Outlet Stores carry merchandise that was originally stocked in regular retail stores and has been discontinued or phased out. Factory Stores sell goods that were specifically produced for outlet malls.
Sunday Cruise ‘In: May 19, June 16, July 21, August 18, September 15, October 20 and November 17
This monthly car show features an exciting display of cars, trucks, motorcycles and special interest vehicles. Held behind the Food Court, 2-5 PM. Free to car owners and spectators.
800 Brevard Road
Asheville, NC 28806
For a complete store directory, visit their Web site.