Go junking and picking in Asheville! Find two great areas to explore with many spots in close proximity, Biltmore Village and downtown.
Biltmore Antiques District
This is the best area in Asheville to find antiques with 10 stores and malls (with hundreds of dealers) is near Biltmore Village and the entrance of the Biltmore Estate.
- Biltmore Lamp & Shade Gallery: Located in the heart of Biltmore Village, find elegant antiques, accessories, seasonal decorations and, yes, lamps and lampshades too! They are also the exclusive Asheville area retailer of Starfire Designs Jewelry by Charlie Wharton. 30 All Souls Crescent.
- Antique Tobacco Barn: Our top choice for rummaging with 70,000 square feet warehouse packed with finished and unfinished antiques. Amazing! It is located on Highway 81 (75 Swannonoa River Road).
- Village Antiques: They have discovered some great new sources of fabulous French country antiques. From monumental chateau armoires of the Languedoc to undulating wild cherry commodes from the foot of the Pyrenees, they travel to every corner of France to bring the most unique period of French furniture and art. 755 Biltmore Avenue
- ScreenDoor: This is one of our favorites with a mix of antique, vintage and new. More than 50 dealer "cottages and porches" showcase unique objects both old and new for your home, cabin. Great spot for upcycled art! 115 Fairview Road
- Bryant's Antique Mall: Treasures from funky to fancy! 70+ dealers offer a big potpourri: estate jewelry, vintage clothing, sterling, objects d’art, ephemera, kitchenalia, flow blue, fine china, textiles, quilts, chandeliers and furniture from primitive to Victorian. 10114 Georgia Rd, Otto, NC
- Sweeten Creek Antiques: A 31,000 square foot browser's paradise with designer décor, vintage clothing, primitives, collectibles, kitchen memories, big toy collection, pottery, art glass, heirlooms, and Oriental decor. 115 Sweeten Creek Rd
- Estate Jewelry Ltd: Since 2006, they have hand-picked from private owners and estates with demanding inspections. They choose only the best diamonds and fine jewelry. 2 Boston Way
- The Regeneration Station: This mega thrift store has early, primitive and mid century modern antiques, upcycled art, and repurposed home furnishings. 26 Glendale Avenue (off Swannonoa River Rd)
Downtown Asheville has a few spots for browsing for antiques:
- Lexington Park Antiques: Favorite downtown Antique Mall for 25 years with 70 vendors. 65 W. Walnut St
- Battery Park Book Exchange: Peruse thousands of books in dozens of categories while sipping a fine wine, sparkling wine, or Champagne, 1 Page Avenue, Grove Arcade