Revitalize your body and rejuvenate your senses at The Spa at The Omni Grove Park Inn. Built into the side of the mountain, this award-winning subterranean Spa brings the outdoors in with breathtaking natural light and stunning rock formations. Whether enjoying a soak in the restorative mineral pools, a transformative full-body massage, or dining at Sunset Terrace, you’ll soon understand why The Spa at The Omni Grove Park Inn is consistently voted as one of the top resort spas in the world.
You'll feel worlds away beneath the rock arches of the luxurious Spa. Soak in mineral pools with soothing underwater music and waterfall pools. The photo above: Lap pool with 6,500 fiber-optic stars overhead.
Soak in a therapeutic waterfall pool. Also enjoy exhilarating contrast pools, inhalation rooms, saunas and eucalyptus-infused steam rooms for both men and women. Grab a warm blanket, light snack, and hot organic tea at three fireside lounges with seating designed for relaxation.
Treat your eyes to views of the Blue Ridge Mountains on The Spa's outdoor terrace in the toasty whirlpool, perfect on a cool evening to end your day.
Sunday – Thursday: 8 AM to 6 PM
Friday – Saturday: 8 AM to 7 PM
Guests must be 18 or older. Find a complete list of updated services, hours, and policies on their website.
Spa Day Passes
- A limited number of Spa Day Passes will be available for resort guests only by reservation 30 days in advance (while passes last). Please reserve by calling 1-800-438-5800.
- Due to the limited capacity, Spa Day Passes may not be available to purchase the day of, and availability cannot be guaranteed without prior reservation.
- Check-in for Spa Day Passes begins at 10 AM, Monday through Thursday.
- Spa Day Passes are not available Friday through Sunday, or on Holidays.
- A Spa Day Pass grants access to Spa Pools and all amenities on the day of reservation only. Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the Day Pass reservation date to avoid full charge.
Note: Spa treatments available Friday through Sunday for overnight guests only.
Make reservations well in advance, since prime time slots can book 3-4 months in advance. Day passes are not sold in advance. See details.
More About Grove Park Inn
The Omni Grove Park Inn, Asheville
One of the country’s most celebrated resorts for its history, elegance, and southern charm. Ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports, and politics have stayed at this one-of-a-kind hotel. This historic resort offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, innovative and locally sourced restaurants, a Donald Ross designed golf course, an… read more
The Omni Grove Park Inn Dining
Asheville is recognized as having one of the strongest most innovative culinary scenes in the country. At The Omni Grove Park Inn, you will find some of the finest, locally-sourced restaurants in town that will delight the foodie in your family. From restaurants to bars to terraces with breathtaking mountain views, there are so many ways to please your palate at this resort. Find an updated… read more