Biltmore House and the Blue Ridge Mountains serve as the backdrop for amazing musical experiences during the annual Biltmore Concert Series each summer. The series offer you an incomparable setting for enjoying an eclectic variety of music under sunset and a canopy of stars. The 2020 concert line-up will be announced in April with tickets on sale soon after.
Last year's line-up was:
- July 25, 2019: The Beach Boys
- July 26, 2019: The B-52s
- August 3, 2019: The Charlie Daniels Band and The Marshall Tucker Band
- August 6, 2019: Chicago
- August 9, 2019: The O’Jays and Kool & The Gang
- August 10, 2019: Amy Grant and Steven Curtis Chapman
To Buy Tickets: Go to the Biltmore website. Also, purchase in person at the Biltmore Reception & Ticketing Office or call 1-866-336-1255.
See tips & details below!
Staged on the South Terrace of Biltmore House, all shows start at 7:30 PM with stunning views of Biltmore House and the mountains. A variety of ticket, dining and lodging packages will be available for the concerts. Tickets do not include or require Estate admission. Performers and dates are subject to change. See our tips for attending the concerts below.
See more great summer festivals and events in Asheville.
Tips For Concerts
- All sales are final. Tickets may not be exchanged if better seats open up at a later date.
- Ticket prices are for the concert only and do not include admission to Biltmore House. Concert tickets may be upgraded to include daytime Estate admission for the following day.
- Your concert ticket permits Estate entry at 4:30 PM, unless you have dinner reservations for an earlier time. Arrive in time to stroll through the adjacent Biltmore Gardens!
- Arrive at the entrance to Biltmore at least 45 minutes in advance to allow time to drive to the parking area and take a shuttle to the house.
- Dining reservations and picnic options are available; call toll-free 1-866-336-1255 for more information.
- Seating for general admission is on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 6:15 PM.
- Tickets held need to be picked up at Reception Center by 7 PM.
- Shuttles to the concert area are available from the parking lots.
- Events are rain or shine. Umbrellas not allowed, so bring a poncho if showers are expected.
- Accessible seating for scooters and wheelchairs is available on the Library terrace. Scooters and wheelchairs are not permitted in the general seating area due to safety concerns.
- Plan your daytime visit with our Biltmore Insider's Guide.
The sunset behind the Blue Ridge Mountains provides an amazing show of its own.