Biltmore House and the Blue Ridge Mountains serve as the backdrop for amazing musical experiences during the annual Biltmore Concert Series each summer. The series offer you an incomparable setting for enjoying an eclectic variety of music under sunset and a canopy of stars.
Staged on the South Terrace of Biltmore House, all shows start at 7:30 PM with stunning views of Biltmore House and the mountains. Ticket sales begin May 17, 2017.
2017 Biltmore Concert Line-Up & Ticket Prices
- July 27 - Kool & The Gang and The Commodores: Classic R&B hits “Celebration,” “Cherish,” and “Ladies Night” earned the Grammy-winning group Kool & The Gang global fame and recognition. The Commodores are Grammy-winning Motown legends with seven number one hits and 70+ million albums sold. Songs include “Brick House,” “Easy,” and “Three Times A Lady.” General Admission $71, Reserved Seating $81, Premium Seating $96
- July 30 - The Beach Boys: SOLD OUT - With decades of hit singles like “Surfin’,” “Fun, Fun, Fun,” “California Girls,” and the Grammy-nominated “Good Vibrations,” The Beach Boys are an iconic American band that influenced countless performing artists to follow. General Admission $55, Reserved Seating $65, Premium Seating $80
- August 18 - Newsboys: with with Special Guest Mandisa: The Newsboys have defined contemporary Christian music for more than two decades, earning 33 No. 1 hits, four Grammy nominations, multiple Dove Awards, and selling more than 8 million albums. Mandisa is a contemporary Christian artist who has sold more than 1 million records, including her best-selling and critically acclaimed 2013 project “Overcomer” that won a Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album. General Admission $50, Reserved Seating $60, Premium Seating $70
- August 19 - Tony Bennett: SOLD OUT - One of only a handful of artists to have new albums charting in each of the last seven decades, with many songs becoming standards. He has received 19 Grammy Awards, including one for “I Left My Heart In San Francisco.” General Admission $70, Reserved Seating $80, Premium Seating: $95
- August 24 - REO Speedwagon: Still rocking audiences worldwide with concerts featuring their two timeless No. 1 singles, “Keep on Loving You,” and “Can’t Fight This Feeling,” along with fan favorites including “Take It on the Run,” “Time for Me to Fly,” “Roll With the Changes,” “Ridin’ The Storm Out,” and more. General Admission $56, Reserved Seating $66, Premium Seating $81
- August 26 - Goo Goo Dolls with Special Guest Phillip Phillips: The Goo Goo Dolls have become an influential force in popular music history, selling more than 10 million albums with singles including “Name,” “Slide,” and “Let Love In.” Their hit “Iris,” from the City Of Angels soundtrack, was No. 1 on the Billboard charts for 17 consecutive weeks. Phillip Phillips has put out two chart-topping albums since releasing his five-time-platinum debut single “Home” in 2012. General Admission $65, Reserved Seating $75, Premium Seating $90
A variety of ticket, dining and lodging packages will be available for the concerts. Tickets do not include or require estate admission. Performers and dates are subject to change.
Ticket sales begin May 17, 2017. For more information & tickets, go to the Biltmore Estate Web site or call 1-866-336-1255 to reserve tickets.
See more great summer festivals and events in Asheville.
Tips For Concerts
All sales are final; tickets may not be exchanged if better seats open up at a later date.
- Ticket prices are for the concert only and do not include admission to Biltmore House. Concert tickets may be upgraded to include daytime estate admission for the following day.
- Your concert ticket permits estate entry at 4:30 PM, unless you have dinner reservations for an earlier time. Arrive in time to stroll through the adjacent Biltmore Gardens!
- Arrive at the entrance to Biltmore at least 45 minutes in advance to allow time to drive to the parking area and take a shuttle to the house.
- Dining reservations and picnic options are available; call toll-free 1-866-336-1255 for more information.
- Seating for general admission is on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 6:15 PM.
- Tickets held need to be picked up at Reception Center by 7 PM.
- Shuttles to the concert area are available from the parking lots.
- Events are rain or shine. Umbrellas not allowed, so bring a poncho if showers are expected.
- Accessible seating for scooters and wheelchairs is available on the Library terrace. Scooters and wheelchairs are not permitted in the general seating area due to safety concerns
The sunset behind the Blue Ridge Mountains provides an amazing show of its own.
For more information, go to the Biltmore Estate Web site or call 1-866-336-1255 to reserve tickets.