November 20, 2020-January 3, 2021
From 6-10 PM at the Tryon International Equestrian Center, drive through an ultimate Christmas light show synchronized to holiday music. Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland brings two-miles of animated lights to the beautiful Tryon Resort. On select nights, enjoy LIVE! performances from your favorite Christmas characters, plus a live nativity! (More details below) It's 48 miles from Asheville, an easy drive via I-26 East.
The Wonderland features giant, custom-built displays of Santa and his pals on vacation in the mountains, hang gliding, rock climbing, ice fishing, lounging around the campfire and more. Drive through the hundreds of thousands of lights seven nights a week, 6-10 PM, rain or shine. At the Winterfest Village (Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights), visit Santa, interact with live animals, ride the carousel and enjoy live music and s'mores.
The 30-minute drive-through show is sponsored by Ingles, stop by one of their grocery stores for discount tickets. Go to the Tryon International Equestrian Center's website for more info and to buy tickets online. The ticket platform will prompt you to select a date, but your ticket is good for any day of the week indicated on the ticket item during the entire event series.
- ANYTIME TICKET: $35/vehicle. Admission on LIVE! nights. (Thursdays-Sundays)
- STANDARD TICKET: $30/vehicle. Standard admission on nights without the LIVE! theater performances. (Mondays-Wednesdays)
- EXPRESS TICKET: $50/vehicle. This ticket allows you to skip the line and fast track into the light show. Good for one family vehicle admission on ANY NIGHT the show is open.
- ACTIVITY VAN: $50/van. This ticket is good for one activity van/minibus admission on any night the show is open. (max 15 people)
- TOUR BUS TICKET: $100/bus. Admission on any show night. (max 57 people)
- $5 OFF DISCOUNT TICKETS: Available at Ingles starting November 20th
- Nov 20-22: The Grinch
- Nov. 26-29: Charlie Brown
- Dec. 3-6: The Grinch
- Dec. 10-13: Rudolph
- Dec. 17-20: The Grinch
- Dec. 21-24: The Nativity
Find many other attractions nearby, including wineries in the Tryon Foothills Wine Country and the nearby towns of Columbus, Rutherfordton and Tryon. Also see our Top Holiday Season Things to Do Guide for more.
Directions: Tryon Resort is located conveniently off of exit 170 on US Highway 74. It's an easy 50-minute drive from Asheville. Street address for GPS is 4066 Pea Ridge Road, Mill Spring, NC.
Go to the Tryon International Equestrian Center's website for more info and buy tickets online.