Summer Friday Nights
Enjoy Sylva’s free live music summer series, Concerts on the Creek, with performances every Friday evening from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Weekend. The outdoor shows take place from 7-9 PM at the Bridge Park gazebo beside Scott Creek in downtown Sylva in Jackson County. Explore one of our favorite small towns! Just a few miles away is quaint Dillsboro.
All shows are family-friendly, drawing diverse audiences comprised of locals and visitors alike. Bring a chair or blanket. Free admission, but donations apprectiated!
2018 Concert Line-Up
- May 25: Ian Ridenhour (Alternative Rock/Pop)
- June 1: Train (Classic Hits)
- June 8: Dirty Soul Revival (Blues/Rock)
- June 15: Robertson Boys (Bluegrass)
- June 22: Tuxedo Junction (Classic Hits)
- June 29: Carolina Soulband (Soul/R&B/Beach/Classic Hits)
- Wednesday, July 4: Fireworks Festivities, 6:30-9:30 PM- Concert, Crocodile Smile, (Classic Hits/Rock/Soul/R&B) fireworks at dark.
- July 6: Darren Nicholson Band (Americana/Country/Bluegrass)
- July 13: The Super 60s Band (Classic Hits of the 1960s)
- July 20: Andalyn (Rock/Country)
- July 27: Mountain Faith (Bluegrass/Gospel)
- Aug. 3: Lance & Lea (Americana/Pop/Folk)
- Aug. 10: The Get Right Band (Funk/Soul/R&B)
- Aug. 17: Colby Deitz Band (Rock/Americana)
- Aug. 24: Geoff McBride (Pop/R&B/Soul)
- Aug. 31: Dashboard Blue (Classic Hits)
Food is available within walking distance at downtown restaurants. Plus, come early to browse the shops or sample local beers at nearby breweries. Go to the Jackson County website for the latest concert updates.
Looking down Main Street
The concerts are produced by the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Sylva, and Jackson County Parks and Recreation. Concerts on the Creek is a Blue Ridge Music Trail partner.
See more Summer Festivals and Events.