Enjoy Sylva’s free live music summer series, Concerts on the Creek, with performances every Friday evening from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Weekend. The outdoor shows take place from 7-9 PM at the Bridge Park gazebo beside Scott Creek in downtown Sylva in Jackson County. Come explore to explore one of our favorite small towns! And just a few miles away is quaint Dillsboro.
All shows are family-friendly, drawing diverse audiences comprised of locals and visitors alike. Bring a chair or blanket. Donations apprectiated!
2017 Concert Line-Up
- May 26: Robertson Boys (Bluegrass)
- June 2: Grandpa’s Cough Medicine (Bluegrass)
- June 9: Darren and the Buttered Toast (Funk/Soul/R&B/Rock)
- June 16: Topper Voices of Rock (Rock)
- June 23: Buchanan Boys (Rock)
- June 30: Dashboard Blue (Rock/Rhythm & Blues/Beach)
- Tuesday, July 4: Fireworks Festivities, 6:30-9:30 p.m.- Concert by The Business (R&B/Soul), fireworks at dark.
- July 7: Darren Nicholson Band (Americana/Country/Bluegrass)
- July 14: Ol’ Dirty Bathtub (Americana/Country/Bluegrass)
- July 21: Colby Deitz Band (Americana/Rock)
- July 28: Mountain Faith (Bluegrass/Gospel)
- Aug. 4: PMA (Reggae/Fusion)
- Aug. 11: Tuxedo Junction (Classic Hits)
- Aug. 18: Porch 40 (Rock/Funk)
- Aug. 25: Geoff McBride (Pop/R&B/Soul)
- Sept. 1: Sundown Band (Classic Pop/Rock/Country)
Food is available within walking distance at downtown restaurants. Plus, come early to browse the shops or sample local beers at three nearby breweries in Sylva, two within walking distance (Heinzelmannchen and Innovation) and one about a mile down the road (Sneak E Squirrel). Go to the Jackson County website for the latest concert updates.
Looking down Main Street
The concerts are produced by the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Sylva, and Jackson County Parks and Recreation. Concerts on the Creek is a Blue Ridge Music Trail partner.
See more Summer Festivals and Events.