If you love to find waterfalls in western North Carolina, the Asheville area is the place for you! While there are hundreds of falls in our area, these are our 60+ favorite waterfalls (with full page guides, photos and videos) near Asheville in the Blue Ridge Mountains - the most beautiful and easy to find and enjoy. Most of the waterfalls in the national forests are not signed, so take our directions with you!
You can also narrow your search by region:
- East (Black Mountain , Chimney Rock, Morganton)
- North (Burnsville, Hot Springs, Madison City, Mt Mitchell)
- South (Brevard, Hendersonville, Saluda, Tryon)
- West (Bryson City, Cherokee, Highlands, Sylva, Waynesville)
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (includes more options for West)
- Blue Ridge Parkway (includes more options for North and West)