Vacation in Asheville, NC!
We love Asheville and want to share all of our favorite places with you. Thank you for using our insider's travel planner to create a trip - whether it's a romantic getaway, friends' adventure or solo retreat.
Our RomanticAsheville.com guide of 700+ pages and 2,000+ photos features the best places to stay:
- Bed & Breakfast Inns with amazing food to start your day
- Cabin & Vacation Rentals of all sizes in a variety of locations
- Hotels from downtown hip to modest budget
- Packages & Specials for lodging, attractions and more
Contact us if you have a question about vacations in Asheville and the western North Carolina mountains.
Asheville Blue Ridge Mountain Getaways
Where to begin? Here are a few ideas for your trip:
- Biltmore Estate: Plan a visit with extensive guides to the house, gardens, winery and more.
- Mt Mitchell: Go to the top of the highest mountain in eastern America.
- Shopping: Make gift buying fun with galleries, boutiques, and outlets.
- Bryson City: See why this is our favorite small town in the NC mountains!
- Vacation Ideas: Check out 20 ideas for things to do on your romantic getaway.
- Beech Mountain: Bike, golf and ski in the highest town in the eastern USA with the coolest temps in the state.
- Great Smoky Mountain: See our Top 20 things to do, including scenic drives, hiking and fishing
- Top 15 Scenic Drives: See spectacular mountain views, waterfalls and countryside from your windshield.
- Burke County: Located east of Asheville, find Linville Falls, Morganton, Lake James and wineries.
- Jackson County: Explore the towns of Cashiers, Cherokee, Dillsboro, Sylva, Balsam, Cullowhee and Sapphire.
- Madison County: Hike the Appalachian Trail, raft the French Broad River and soak in the Hot Springs.
- Rutherford County: Tour small towns, Lake Lure, Chimney Rock and much more.
- Homes for Sale: Live the dream by buying a home, cabin or condo. Search current real estate listings.
RomanticAsheville.com Travel Guide is an independent and locally-owned news guide that started as a hobby in 2003 to help visitors plan a trip. Sign up for our monthly E-News for the latest or follow us on Facebook for daily news. We appreciate the support of the Asheville Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau in Buncombe County.