Congratulations! You're engaged and interested in having your wedding in the Asheville mountains, an unforgettable place to make it official. Whether you’re planning a destination wedding in Asheville or you're a local, there are a lot of details that can easily multiply the further along you get into planning. Before you begin executing that DIY wedding experience you saw on Pinterest, consider a consult with a local wedding planner. All photos by Meghan Rolfe.
Asheville wedding planners know the area well and bring experience, know-how and connections that help you craft your personalized wedding experience. They take on the dreaded details so you can relax and be in the moment.
You can utilize a wedding planner for as little or as much as you need. While some planners help you plan the actual day of your wedding, full-service wedding planners in Asheville can help with week of wedding planning and production, including things like hotel room blocks, transportation, bridal brunches, spa visits, guided tours, rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions and more.
Having a trusted resource like a planner can also help you find venues, vendors and wedding professionals that align with your vision, budget and guest list. Below you will find wedding planners and other services like officiants, wedding photographers, florists, hair and makeup, wedding cakes and more that will bring your vision to reality for your Asheville dream wedding.
Top Asheville wedding planners, officiants, photographers and more
Rate: From $495
Tips For Planning a Wedding in Asheville
- Consult with a local wedding planner first for insider tips, ideas and options that fit within your wedding budget.
- When planning your menu, keep in mind that Asheville is known for its fresh farm-to-table, local food.
- To keep your guests entertained while they're here, see our Top 70 Outdoor Things To Do.
- If you're planning a destination wedding, see our Lodging guides for places to stay.
- For ideas for groups outings for your wedding party, see our Top Tours & Experiences in the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains.
- If you want to book a spa day with your bridal party, book well in advance. See our Top 20 Spa, Massage & Wellness.
- For many more places to get married, see our Asheville Wedding Venue guide.