September 2017 (Date TBA)
The Brewgrass Festival, western North Carolina’s original craft beer festival, will celebrate its 21st anniversary this year. Held in the infield of Memorial Stadium near downtown Asheville (behind the McCormick Field baseball stadium), sample beers from 55 breweries with a big variety of national and regional craft beers. Enjoy bluegrass-infused music. Buy food from local vendors. The 21 and up event is held 1-6 PM.
Brewgrass Festival will donate a portion of all proceeds to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Western North Carolina, a great United Way agency that serves young people, matching children ages 6-14 from single-parent families with caring, adult mentors.
Tickets for Brewgrass go on sale in spring. 2016 tickets were:
- General Admission ($55/person) includes your wristband and commemorative mug for tastings and access to food court, attractions, music and water stations. Tickets usually sell-out, so buy in advance.
- VIP Tickets ($150/person) includes all above plus a $50 merchandise bag, complimentary food and private bathrooms
- Safe Drive Tickets ($25/person) are sold at the gate only for designated drivers or friends that do not want to enjoy the beer samples.
Tips for Attending
- Bring a yard chair or blanket to relax on the field
- Bring your ID
- Parking is limited. You can take their shuttle from downtown (Vance Monument) 12-8 PM.
- GPS Address: 32 Buchanan Place, Asheville, NC 28801