Italian Renaissance Alive at Biltmore
March 3, 2023 - January 7, 2024
Making its world premiere at Biltmore, Grande Experiences’ all-new multi-sensory experience Italian Renaissance Alive takes you on a captivating tour across Italy. George Vanderbilt’s lifelong passion for fine art makes Bitmore a fitting place for some of his favorite works from this great artistic period in history.
This immersive experience brings iconic masterpieces to life with a captivating, educational, and unforgettable experience - set to the tune of a powerful operatic score. The exhibition showcases the masterworks of Michelangelo, Raphael, Botticelli, and Caravaggio.
Tickets and Details:
You must buy a daytime admission ticket to see the exhibition at Biltmore’s exhibition space Amherst at Deerpark®. The exhibition experience can run 45-75 mins and guests are encouraged to dress in comfortable clothes to move about the space and explore the various masterworks in the exhibit.
Tickets start at $109/adult, $82/youth (10-16), $45/child (and under). Ticket prices will vary depending on peak days/times. At time of purchase you must select your day and time slots.
- Italian Renaissance Alive at Amherst at Deerpark®
- Biltmore House + Audio tour introducing you to the Vanderbilt family and home’s history, architecture, and collections of fine art and furnishings.
- 8,000 Acres of Gardens and Grounds for two consecutive days
- Antler Hill Village & Winery
- Complimentary Wine Tastings at the Winery (tastings require day-of-visit reservation by visiting scanning the QR Code found in your Estate Guide or by visiting any Guest Services location
- Complimentary parking
- Go to Biltmore's website to buy tickets.
*** Annual Passholders can purchase discounted exhibition tickets. You can purchase a discounted annual pass April 1-30, 2023 during Biltmore's Annual Passholder’s sale.
- To ensure you arrive prior to your reserved entry time, please allow at least 45 minutes to travel between locations and park your vehicle.
- Parking for the exhibition is located in the Deerpark/Lioncrest parking lot.
- There is a limited number of ADA parking spots in front of Amherst.
- Biltmore does not offer complimentary estate-wide transportation. To enjoy and explore all that Biltmore has to offer, including the exhibition, guests should a) arrive in their own vehicle, b) make reservations in advance for a rental vehicle, or c) purchase Biltmore Express shuttle service from any Guest Services location on day of arrival.
- Limited bench seating is available on a first come, first served basis in the exhibition hall. Guests may leave the exhibition hall and use the seating in the gallery and return to the exhibition hall.
- Non-flash photography and video are permitted.
- Not Permitted: commercial photography, video cameras, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, or any other photography equipment